Reflection Journal Three: Path-Goal Theory
Please read the following articlethat has been posted at the Webcampus:
- Helland, M. R., & Winston, B. E. (2005). Towards a deeper understanding of hope and leadership. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 12(2), 42-54.
Answer the following questions. Your answer must reflect your personal interpretation of the material you read.
- How does hope influence motivation?
- Describe how hope and goal setting/pursuit fits with the main concepts of path-goal theory.
- Individuals with high levels of hope are likely to possess which subordinate characteristic(s) in the path-goal theory. Explain your answer.
Assignment requirements and format style
The following format is applied for this assignment:
- You need to have a minimum of (2) and maximum of (3) pages excluding cover page, references, any diagrams or appendix
- 12-point font, double-spaced, normal margins, page number, and font type: Times New Roman
- No TYPOS or spelling errors
- Hand written papers will not be accepted
- Please number the pages in the lower right hand corner
- All paragraphs must be indented 5 spaces
- All assignments must be submitted with the correct APA formatting and all sources cited according APA standards
- Subheadings should be used to break up topics in the paper, helping to organize the flow and facilitate reading.