Project Technology Governance Plan Grading Guide
Resource:Project Technology Governance Plan Grading Guide
- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015). Business Driven Information Systems (5th ed).
- Week 2 articles and videos
- It is recommended students search the Internet for a Project Technology Governance Plan template.
Scenario: You are an entrepreneur in the process of researching a business development idea. As you create a high-level Information Technology (IT) strategy for your new enterprise, it is important to consider the administration of IT resources. A Technology Governance plan will guide enterprise technology management practices in the context of your goal to incorporate business driven IT. The Technology Governance Plan is intended to provide a high-level guide for the management of IT resources. The Technology Governance Plan is a working document that is expected to change over time as new project details emerge.
Create a high-level Project Technology Governance Plan for your project in a minimum of 1,050 words that includes the following information:
- A description of the governance framework the organization will use to manage the oversight and use of IT
- A summary of the ethical considerations in the IT governance process
- An overview of how IT governance will influence strategic planning
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.