In this assignment, the criteria in your Connect Your Learning Scoring Guide are directly aligned to all the course competencies.
- Competency 1: Describe how historical problems were managed in the evolution of the U.S. Constitution.
- Competency 2: Correlate the role of each branch of government with Bill of Rights interpretation.
- Competency 3: Explain the substantive and procedural interpretations of individual freedoms based on case analysis.
- Competency 4: Document philosophical underpinnings and public policy influences associated with the U.S. Supreme Court decisions.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively in writing.
Throughout the course, you have examined the history and evolution of the U.S. Constitution, the three branches of government, roles and responsibilities, the balance of individual rights versus societal needs in Bill of Rights interpretations, and application based implications. For your final assignment, you will showcase connections between learning and application in a career-specific context.
Focusing on the competencies, and to showcase your learning proficiency, prepare a 6–7 page paper addressing two key areas of learning for each competency: ( talk about each of the 4 competency), include 6 to 7 references
- The importance of this learning.
- The application of the learning in a career context.