According to the textbook, ongoing challenges in the global business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Imagine that you have been appointed as Apple’s Chief Compliance Officer and must prepare a video presentation for Apple’s suppliers regarding Apple’s Supplier Code of Conduct to deliver via a web meeting. To prepare for your presentation, review Apple’s Supplier Code of Conduct, located at https://www.apple.com/supplier-responsibility/.
In addition to the recorded video, you must also create a presentation using PowerPoint (or other equivalent software) summarizing the important changes and explanations regarding the code of conduct that you communicated in your video presentation to email to the suppliers after the meeting for future reference. Part 2: PowerPoint Presentation
Create a six to eight (6-8) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Summarize Apple’s Supplier Responsibility information.
- Discuss Apple’s stance on each of the following areas:
- Empowering workers
- Labor and Human Rights
- Health and Safety
- The Environment
- Identify the key ways that Apple’s Progress Report has changed since last year.
- Examine the manner in which Apple’s Supplier Code of Conduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsible organization.
- Provide detailed speaker notes of what you would say if you were delivering the presentation.
- Submit a reference page with at least two (2) quality references that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your PowerPoint presentation must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title and reference slides are not included in the required slide length.